||From this to..............
- Preview your kaleidoscope project quickly and easily!
- See your finished project before you start.
- Works with any size photo.
- Works from any angle to maximize your 360 degree photo art.
- Light weight, non-breakable acrylic.
- Easy to follow directions included with each mirror set.
- Cat. #KM-57
Purchase Kaleidoscope Mirrors online here
- Precision acrylic angles for use a cutting templates.
- Each Zangle clearly marked for the number of photo reprints required.
- Full set - (5 Zangles).....Cat # ZO-5
- Mini-set (3 Zangles)......Cat # ZO-3
Purchase Zangles online here
- The easy way to make scrapbooking kaleidoscope layouts.
- Kaleidoscope Mirrors allow you to preview your completed project before you cut a
- Zangles are printed with the number of original and reverse prints required.
- Zangles are precise cutting templates to insure clean smooth cuts
- The Sakura Micron Pen allows you to mark precise registration points
directly on the Zangle.
- Complete, easy to follow instructions included.
Each Kaleidoscope Kit (KZ-4) contains:
1- Instruction Sheet
1- Pair acrylic Kaleidoscope Mirrors (KM-57)
1- 5 piece set of Zangles (Z-05)
1- "My Sleeve" scrapbook cleaning cloth
1- Sakura Micron marking pen
Purchase Kaleidoscope Kit online here
This page is slow loading. In order to present the instructions clearly, we wanted to make
the photos as large as possible thus slow loading. The pictures and text will change based on
time. There are 14 photos and the sequence will repeat upon reaching the last photo.
471 Burton Street, Beloit, WI 53511
Saturday, Sunday: Closed